This is my first attempt creating the stained glass look on my nails,and I thought I did pretty well.You definitely need a steady hand which in fact I do not have,and patience which I don't have much of that either.
- First start with your choice of colors and you'll need a dotting tool.I chose my largest one.
- Choose a base coat or a clear coat will work.It'll be covered anyways.
- Then create random dots or shapes.Some dots I made bigger than others,and try to put your colors fairly close to each other.
- Continue with each color.
- Cover most of your nail with different dots and shapes.Let it dry completely before starting your outlines with black.
- Then using a nail art brush,draw lines around your colors to separate.What I found worked great is the brush from Art Deco.Just clean it off with some polish remover and dip into your black polish.I happen to not have a art deco in black so I used the brush from the green.This brush is perfect for going around colors and creating thinner lines.
- Viola♥Stained glass nails