Splatter paint is fun,however it can be very messy.This is my first time trying splatter paint.
- First choose your colors.I chose 7 bright colors.
- Then choose a light base such as white.
- Then put a couple drops of polish into a paint tray.I did one color at a time till I got the nack of it.
- Then pour a drop or two of polish remover into polish,and stir until the right consistency.You'll want it to be runny and not thick,but still have some color to it.
- Then take a small brush and dip into the polish and splatter onto the nails.I would suggest taping around your nails,otherwise it will be all over your cuticles like mine was.
- For easy cleanup around your nails use your nail polish remover pen.Then apply a clear coat.Viola ♥