I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Nailsxo
Thank You so much for Nominating me NailsxoHonestly up until now I really didn't know what a Liebster Award was,and never thought I would get nominated in a gazillion years.Just in case you don't know either.. it's an award given to a blogger from another blogger who deserves recognition.It also encourages them to keep blogging.Honestly I think every blogger deserves recognition.
Liebster with German origins meaning "Dearest" is given to up and coming bloggers with fewer followers.
The Liebster award is similar to a chain letter which is meant to be passed onto other bloggers.So keeping it going will only benefit your blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you by creating a new blog post
- I chose to Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 300 bloglovin followers
- Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominated bloggers
- Inform your nominated bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog with a link back to your liebster award information.
Here are the questions Nailsxo had me answer...
What is your favorite brand of polish?
Honestly I don't have a favorite brand.I tend to purchase less expensive ones.I like wetnwild,sally hansen,la colors,spoiled,pure ice,and I found they work just as well if not better than the more expensive brands.
What is your least favorite brand of polish?
None so far I have yet to find a least favorite brand.
Do you have any pets?
Yes...I have 2 cats.One is 7 years old,and a shih tzu (dog in case you didn't know what that is)and he is 1.5 years old.
In one word how would your family and friends describe you?
Are you currently involved in any nail polish groups?
Who is your favorite celebrity?
Hmmm my favorite celebrity??I have so many favorites.It's so hard to choose just one.I like Blake Sheldon,Jennifer Aniston,Julia Roberts,Jason statham,and the list can go on & on.
Who is your favorite singer/band?
I love Daughtry.He has an awesome voice,and for bands...I love older bands like Journey.
What is your favorite nail polish color to use?
My go-to color has to be black.Black looks awesome plain or with any color.I also love purple and green...well and pinks.
Which movie genre would you say you like the best?
I love a good comedy,like the ones that make your gut hurt and your eyes water from laughing so hard.I also love dramas.I'm a sucker for sad chick flicks.
Do you have any tips for growing strong,healthy nails?
Well for one don't bite them,and two use gloves when washing dishes.Water dries your nails and cuticles.I love using extra virgin coconut oil along with 100% natural African nut Shea butter to make my cuticles softer and strengthen my nails.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Definitely somewhere warmer.Living in the great north east is so cold.Australia seems like it would be a beautiful,peaceful place to live or Hawaii.
I chose to pick 6 blogs....So here are my 6 nominated blogs
I chose these based solely on my own opinion.I selected these either because I loved their posts,pics or nail designs.I actually went through tons of nail blogs on Bloglovin and these are the ones I chose.
Here are my 11 questions for my nominated blogs
- What are your favorite brands of polish?
- How much will you spend on polish?
- What is your favorite nail art to create?
- Name some of the tools you use for creating nail art.
- Are you as impatient as I am when polishing your nails?In other words do you let them dry before applying tape or other colors?
- Do you have any tips for removing nail stains?
- What are your tips for having longer,stronger nails?
- What is your go-to color and why?
- What part of the world are you from?
- Is your family,friends supportive of your nail obsession?
- Last,but not least what is your favorite nail design on my page,or what would you like to see on my page?
To my nominated bloggers if you have any questions feel free to send me a message.