Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Petites Nail Polish Swatches & Review

So this is a first on purchasing PETITES NAIL POLISH.I purchased these from Rite Aid and never had seen these up until now.I'm assuming these are normally $1.99,however they were marked down 50%.So I figured I'd give them a go.Hope you like them!I certainly do.

Plum Frost 

-Great coverage and did not seep into the cuticles like other polishes can.This one just had perfect consistency.
-Dried extremely quick
-One coat
-Awesome shade of Pink/Purple-ish



Utopia


-Great coverage
-Covered in one coat,however I applied two
-Great blue/green color
-Loaded with shimmer
-Drys quickly



Craze
-Loaded with glitter
-Covers in 2 coats by itself
-Dries quickly
(Pointer and index applied over Plum Frost)
Middle finger and pinkie alone


Sapphire

-Awesome shade of blue with some shimmer
-Covered with one coat,however I used two 
-Dries quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment