Pages - Menu

Monday, October 28, 2013

ELF Polish Reviews & Swatches

So this is my first time trying ELF polish,and definitely not my last.These polishes are fairly inexpensive,and all these polishes covered in two coats,although they will cover with one coat if applied evenly.Here's four of my recent purchase's
NUDE 
an awesome shade that covers nicely with two coats.Although when I think of "Nude" I think of a sheer color,however this isn't sheer.
BLUSHING BOMBSHELL over NUDE
MANGO MADNESS with BLUSHING BOMBSHELL
 METALLIC ELEGANCE which I love!It's a pearly white with a little shimmer.
The only downside for me is the top.I think the square top for me is a little awkward for me to use when applying.Every time I dipped my brush in the bottle I had to wipe off the excess polish the opposite way that I normally do,and if I didn't do that I had to turn the top before applying.Other than that I was completely satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment