I know this technique has been done before by others,however this is my first time using water colors on my nails,and I think it came out pretty cute
- First I started with the basic white nail
- Then I purchased a water color palette.You can find these right in the craft section,or even in the Dollar Tree.
- You'll have to place a few drops of water onto the colors you choose.The colors will be darker if you let the water dry up a little.I chose Black,Purple & Brown
- Then using a cue tip or a small nail brush place small dabs of paint in any random place.I found it easier to use a cue tip due to the fact it will hold the paint better.
- Repeat on every nail.
- Let it dry completely and apply a clear top coat.Viola♥Water color Nails
So what do you think?